TTA_Methods.createBossBar(player, text, progress, barstyle, barcolor, barflag, visible);
Type & usage of variable:
- player = Player - Player that the bar is created for / Player which gets his bar removed. 
- text = String - Text that will be shown in the bossbar.
- progress = Double - Option to set how far the bar is progressed. 
- color = BarColor - Color of the bar.
- style = BarStyle - Set the style the bar is displayed like.
- flag = BarFlag - Set a flag that is executed / created by the bar.
- visible = Boolean - Set if the player can see the bar created for him.
 - Must be a value between 1.0 - 0.0 (100% - 0%)
 - Bar need to be created for the player before removing it.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM